Make a Donation Now !!|
Although our care and support for patients living with a life-limiting illness and their families is free, it isn't without cost. This year it will cost Lindsey Lodge over £1,900,000 to keep running - that's well over £3.50 for every minute, every day of the year. So every £1 raised is precious and is gratefully received.
* Oxygen supplies cost £1400 a month
* Providing care for an in-patient costs over £400 a day
* An assessment for a day care patient costs £60
* A massage for a Lymphoedema patient costs £50
* Materials for daycare therapy sessions cost £10 a month
* A hot meal for a patient costs £5.
Donations Please select from the following options: 1. You can donate securely online NOW and save time and postage! Just click the Virgin Money Giving link below. You can leave a message when you donate but it would help if you email On-line Donations to let us know why you are supporting us so that we can thank you properly.
2. Make your donation by cheque, payable to Lindsey Lodge Hospice or regularly by Standing Order. Download the following documents as appropriate and send to us with your donation:
Single Donation with Gift Aid declaration Regular Donaton Form with Gift Aid declarationPlease do not send cash through the post.
If you are a UK taxpayer, all your donations can be treated as Gift Aid. This will enable Lindsey Lodge to reclaim tax of 25p for every £1 you donate. You must pay enough tax to be able to cover the amounts of Gift aid reclaimed at 25p for every £1 donated.
Either download and complete the form, inform us when you make your donation or telephone the Fundraising Office on 01724 843731 and we can take your details over the phone (we then have to write to you to confirm, so it helps if you use the form).
Gift Aid declaration only (for any previous donations made)
3. You can donate money you raise online by credit or debit card by clicking any of the button below. We are registered with the main online fundraising sites: BTMydonate, Virgin Money Giving and Justgiving. You can not only donate through these sites but, if you are undertaking a challenge, you can raise all or part of your funds securely online by setting up your personal fundraising page . This means you can be supported by family,friends and colleagues anywhere in the world. Just click the button to see how easy it is.
4. We can take donations by most major cards over the telephone on 01724 843731. Please have your card information to hand when you call.
5. Whenever you think of a loved one no longer with us and wherever you are you can support Lindsey Lodge with a text donation from your mobile phone. To make a donation just use the special six figure code LUVY00 - that's four letters and two zero numbers - followed by the amount to donate e.g. LUVY00£10 to 70070. So pop the code LUVY00 into your phone memory and text a donation whenever you feel like it. Thank you so much. ITS FREE TO TEXT...100% COMES TO US...ITS EASY. All text messages are free on all networks. (N.B. the donation comes to us as an anonymous donation so we can't send a thank you letter but you are thanked by text so that you know we've received your help.)
6. You can donate all kinds of good quality clothes, household goods, books and music at our hospice shops. Click the blue text to see where all our hospice shops are. Contact our fundraising office on 01724 843731 or email email@example.com for more information and printed sponsorship forms. Thank you.
Registered Charity No. 702871 Registered Company No. 2441249