Based in our Meet & Eat Restaurant, we're looking for Catering Volunteers.
What might I be doing?
- Sandwich preparation/making:
- Serving cakes/teacakes/toast
- Making teas/coffee etc.
- Serving of hot food
- Taking payment from customers and using the till
- Assisting with pot washing as and when required
- Cleaning chiller/remove food to kitchen cold store
- Check dated items
- Clean coffee machine at the end of the day
- Prepare tables for the following day
- Ensure continuous supply of café crockery
What skills/qualifications might help me?
- Meeting legal requirements of food preparation.
- Checking and recording fridge/food temperature.
- Basic kitchen checks.
- Light cleaning duties.
- Cleaning and wiping down tables.
- Attend allergen training
- To be able to work on own initiative
- Good customer service.
- No formal qualifications are necessary
- Up to date Basic Food Hygiene- Full training will be provided if you don’t already have the certificate.
For more information or to become a volunteer email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 01724 270835.