Compliments, comments, concerns and complaints
We’re are always keen to hear how patients, families/carers and members of the public, feel about their experience at the Hospice or when accessing any of our services.
Please inform us of any issues with which you are unhappy or any areas where you feel we can improve.
Should you wish to make a complaint, raise a concern, make a comment or compliment please discuss with any member of staff.
The hospice takes any concerns/complaints about your experience very seriously and will ensure these are dealt with in an efficient timely and open manner, in line with our policy for the procedure and management of complaints, concerns, comments and compliments.
We will discuss with you your preferred point of contact e.g. face to face, by telephone, email or letter. On conclusion of local resolution if you are not satisfied you have the right to refer the complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO).
Our key documents can be found below:
- Our Fundraising leaflet
- Here’s our Lymphoedema Awareness Week leaflet
- Coming to visit? Here’s our Relative & Staff Menu
- Do you use our services? Fill in our Patient Questionnaire and drop it off next time you’re in.
- If you use our service, this is what we do with your data.
- Want to give regularly? Here’s our form.
- Are you a taxpayer? You could donate more to us for free; Donate with Gift Aid.
Lindsey Lodge Hospice is registered with the Care Quality Commission: Provider 1-101635606 Here is the latest report;