We are busy re-developing our Retail activities here at Lindsey Lodge Hospice. As well as launching new outlets, we have opened our central Retail Distribution and Donation Centre (RDC) in the town centre. This has created a number of new volunteering roles, which you may be able to help us fill…
Would you like to spare some time volunteering? Vacancies include:
- Van drivers (must be aged over 30), particularly in the afternoons
- Van driver helpers to work alongside our drivers to support retail distribution – you don’t need to be able to drive!
- Support with our e-Bay packaging
- Helping distribution by picking items for the shops and opening bags of volunteered items
- We also require volunteers in our Laneham Street store.
So lots of opportunities! If you, or someone you know is interested, please contact our Volunteer Services Manager Nerissa Gallagher on 01724 270835, or email email@example.com