16 May 2022
Inpatients in healthcare settings can be more vulnerable to severe illness because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Following the latest NHS guidance, we have updated our own inpatient visiting guidance.
- Our visiting hours are 2pm - 6pm daily
- Visitors are restricted to 2 at any one time
- Masks must be worn when in the Inpatient or Wellbeing units
- An individualised approach will be taken by the nurse in charge, on a case by case basis, to manage the balance between compassionate visiting and infection risk management for those patients who are at end of life
- Anyone showing any symptoms of COVID-19 should not visit. This is essential for infection prevention and control
- Anyone feeling unwell, should not visit.
For those visiting our Restaurant and on Site Shop mask wearing is at an individual discretion
Nurse call bells must be used in the room if assistance is required from staff.
Visiting pets will be at the discretion of the nurse in charge.
Our aim is to keep both patients and staff safe and we understand that visitors are very important. We will consider risks of the spread of Covid-19 in the context of individual circumstances and government guidance.
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact the senior nurse on duty.
Thank you for your support.