Sky Dive at Hibaldstow Airfield
Tandem skydive with fully qualified parachuting instructor from 15,000 ft
£350 suggested minimum sponsorship
Ages 16 + (under 18 requires parental consent)
Please note, Lindsey Lodge Hospice pay £209 per place
Saturday 23 May
Who can take part:
- Maximum age – None (subject to health)
- Minimum age – 16 (with parental consent for 16/17 on three specific documents)
- Maximum weight – 100kg* (approx. 16st/224lbs) – Your weight in your own clothes
- Minimum weight – 44kg* (approx. 7st/98lbs) Those under one or both of these heights and/or weights should arrive 15 minutes early for a harness fitting
- Minimum height – 147cm (approx. 4ft10) Those under one or both of these heights and/or weights should arrive 15 minutes early for a harness fitting
- Health – Some medical conditions or injuries may prevent you from taking part. If you have any concerns regarding your physical or mental ability to take part please consult your doctor. You should also advise us of any relevant conditions in advance, as well as letting your instructor know on the day. Asthmatics should take inhalers with them in the aircraft. Any previous shoulder dislocations MUST be declared and discussed in advance.
*Please note on the day the KG/CM values apply
All tandem jumpers are required to sign a BPA Tandem Student Parachutist Medical Information & Declaration Form 115A. This will be sent once booking is complete.
Those unable to agree to all the statements on form 115A due to medical conditions or injuries must bring a copy of Form 115B Tandem Student Parachutists Doctors Medical Certificate signed and stamped by their doctor instead.
Only the official BPA forms should be used, we cannot accept letters or other types of medical.