Playing our lottery is an easy and fun way to play, win and make a difference!
How does the lottery benefit the hospice?
Lottery fundraising offers Lindsey Lodge Hospice a cost effective, regular and stable income.
With the support of Your Charity Lottery we have grown from 500 members to now over 3,000, making it possible for our loyal supporters to generate an incredible £130,000 each year!
We are delighted to work as a team with Your Charity Lottery as they are experts in their field, offering you fantastic prize winnings, friendly support teams, while also taking away any hassle or financial risk to Lindsey Lodge Hospice.
What can I win?
£1 per week enters you into win:
- Weekly jackpot prize £1,000
- 80 prizes of £10
- Plus a rollover prize of up to £10,000
There is no need to claim – prizes are posted automatically.
How do I play?
Join for 13, 26 or 52 weeks:
- To pay by Direct debit online – click : Play Your Charity Lottery in support of Lindsey Lodge Hospice
- Phone: 0300 330 1500
- Pick up and complete a lottery membership leaflet available from one of our shops or from Lindsey Lodge Hospice. Pay by cheque, major cards or debit card.
- Cash collection – arrange by 0300 330 1500
You will receive your own unique randomly generated lottery number (s)
The draw takes place every Friday
Winning numbers can be found
- in the Scunthorpe Telegraph
- Online by clicking: Results
- Or on social media
Players must be age 16 and over.
For more information about Your Charity Lottery click: Your Charity Lottery -Support a cause
Other ways to play, win and make a difference
In addition to the weekly lottery we also have a two Superdraws per year offering you the chance to raise and win even more!