Work for us
Gain many benefits working for us…
Lindsey Lodge Hospice prides itself on being a warm, caring and rewarding environment to work in.
We have a team of around 126 employees who help make the hospice what it is today. Our retail and fundraising teams help raise money for the vital care given by our nurses, doctors, health care assistants and infection control staff.
“Great satisfaction helping those who need it most”
We ensure all our employees are given a “thank you” for all the amazing work they do- we offer the following benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- NHS terms and conditions of employment
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Staff therapies
- Free car parking
- Subsidised meals
- An extensive internal training programme- including a dedicated onsite Clinical Trainer
- Financial support for external studies and courses
- Regular staff open forums with the Chief Executive
- Occupational health-support and advice
- In-house counselling support
“I feel like I’m making a difference working for the hospice”
We currently have no vacancies.
Training room for hire
Here at Lindsey Lodge Hospice we believe training should be the heart and soul of any work force to encourage and nurture creativity.
We have a state-of-the-art training room with an interactive screen and we welcome outside parties to hire it for their use. Please contact trainer Sally Watson for more details: 01724 270835 or email email@example.com
We also host training sessions for outside parties, so please keep an eye on this page for updates.